Samsung Gear IconX officially going for $149.99 in US, saving $50 from usual price.
Samsung’s Gear IconX Wireless Earphones has got the official price cut in United States. Amazon was discounting the Samsung Gear IconX by 25% on yesterday, the offer was available for limited time, but today South Korean company’s US website revealed the official price cut of Samsung Gear IconX listed for $149.99.
Today, you can get the Samsung Gear IconX at just priced of $149.99, if you are going to purchased Samsung’s Wireless Earphones that means you are saving $50 form its usual price.
Well, the Samsung Gear IconX listed price says that offer will run for limited time, but there’s no more detail about when the offer ends. So, it’s best time to Built-in 4GB music player for phone-free listening and Built-in Fitness Tracker and Heart via Samsung Gear IconX Wireless Earphones.
Check out some great features of Samsung’s Gear IconX Wireless Earphones:
- Truly cable-free design with comfortable, stabilizing ear gels to keep the headset where it belongs and a charging carrying case, for storage and charging when not in use
- Built-in 4GB music player for phone-free listening and Built-in Fitness Tracker and Heart Rate Monitor that allow you to share your data with your device
- Ideal for a workout session
- Coating for splash and sweat resistance†
- Compatible with 3rd party fitness apps††. Please Note : Kindly refer the Instructional Video and the User Manual before use.