You all might have heard lots about games like Rules of Survival and the new one PUBG. More than 50 million people have downloaded these games all over the world. You can play these games both on your PC and Smartphone. But as we all know that playing all types of games on mobile is not as easy as that of playing those on PC. But there is a way by which you have the same experience of PC on your handset. With the help of GameSir X1 BattleDock you can play all types of mobile games both for Android and iOS through mouse and keyboard. So experience the gaming of PC by ultimate docking system GameSir X1 BattleDock Android and GameSir X1 BattleDock iOS.
Among all mobile accessories and GameSir X1 comes with an innovative technology and helps all mobile gamers to become a champ in the battleground. It is a new invention to make the mobile game more interesting and addicting. Very few know about GameSir X1 Battle Dock and its use.
So here in this content, you will have a deep knowledge about how to use GamesirX1 BattleDock, its features, and GameSir BattleDock review.
GameSir X1 BattleDock Product Description- GameSir X1 BattleDock Review
It is a new dicking system that offers unpredictable experience on gaming with mouse and keyboard control for your smartphone that connected via Bluetooth. This is designed and developed especially for FPS mobile game. It is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. You don’t need to root your handset, it recognize quickly all input devices that connected to it. You can download GameSir X1` app and have more enjoyment in all types of shooting games.
GameSir X1 specification
- Android 4.0 and iOS7 is the minimum configuration needed to use this ultimate docking system.
- GameSir X1 BattleDock consists of two USB port to connect your keyboard and mouse.
- Need 2 to 3 hrs. to charge its 3000 mah battery which helps you to play for 4 hrs constantly.
- Comes with an adjustable bracket to hold your smartphone and to moves it in a different direction.
- Bluelight indicator to indicate Bluetooth connectivity.
GameSir X1 BattleDock- How it works
It is an ultimate gadget but you need to keep the platform, GameSir X1 compatible. There are many games which is available in different language. But to use this device you need to download English version of games. It is compatible with both Android and iOS. Those who are using Android phones need to download GameSir world app and for iOS users, you need to download Happy Chick.
How to use GameSir X1 on Android
Below I am listing all the steps those you need to follow to use GameSir X1 on your Android handset. All the steps are easy and simple.
- First of all, you need to download GameSir World app latest ver It is not available on Google Play Store due to some issue. So download it form other trusted app sources or directly from their official site.
- After successful installing this app on your handset click on its Settings.
- On the settings option, you need to click on System and then on About
- After you have clicked on about tab a new option Build Number will open. Click on this option for 7 times to open its developer options.
- In Developer Option, click on Allow USB debug to turn on.
- Now again you need to go to Settings and then tab on Application. Here you need to allow permission to GameSir X1 to access your phone camera, location, and storage.
- On the top of the screen, an option will appear Float window permission which you need to turn on. Name of this option might vary from handset to handset and on allowing this app will appear on the top of the screen on the handset.
- Now go to the main screen of the app and click on GameSir Spirit
- Now you need to connect your input devices to your handset. Just click on the Connect button to search connecting devices on Bluetooth range.
- Click on plus (+) tab to add the game to GameSir and after games get successfully added click on the icon of the game.
- After that select “Direct Play” by G Engine and wait for few minutes for game initializing.
- Now it’s time to configure the gaming controls. After this docking system is connected you will see some floating buttons on the screen. Now connect keyboard and mice through GameSir X1 USB port and enjoy PC gaming experience on mobile.
How to use GameSir X1 on iOS
To use GameSir X1 on iOS device some steps are same as of Android. Now follow how to set up GameSir X1 BattleDock for iOS 7.0 and above.
- Download and install Happy Chick emulator from the official site of GameSir X1.
- Launch the app and go to its settings by clicking on the General tab followed by device Management and then Trust.
- After successful installation, you need to install games those you want to play on the emulator. There is a search engine which shows games that you can play. The list is updating and in future, many more iOS games will be added to it.
- Now to connect GameSir click on the mode switch button and you will see that Bluetooth light is blinking. When the light became steady, connection is successful.
- Now launch the gaming app that you have downloaded and you will notice a blue icon in the top left position of the window.
- Click on that blue icon and then click on Disconnect icon followed by Connect.
- Finally, after GameSir is connected to your device the screen of the iOS device will turn in to green.
- Finally, Floating button configuration for game controls is the same as of Android handset mentioned above.
GameSir X1 BattleDock Review- Conclusion
To be a champ on FPS mobile gaming GameSir X1 is an ultimate product for both iOS and Android handset. The interface and portability of this device are amazing that makes it fast. The set and configuration of GameSir X1 BattleDock is easy and simple. If you are facing a problem with mobile controls of your game app then GameSir X1 is an ultimate mobile accessory that you need to have.