Here, I will explain to the Hot topic like a How to connect your AppleTV without WiFi. It means to you can you can use Apple TV without internet. There is a most importantly to know about the AppleTV which system to work or which IOS device to support. No Problem you don’t know but this content to read after you can enjoy your AppleTV any time without WiFi.
The Apple new operating System to work this feature or new trick or mostly the IOS 8 will communicat with your Iphone device or AppleTV without connects WIFI. You can use apple TV without wifi your appple TV work only Third generation Party or new AppleTV. This third party Generation apple TV works with the Peer to peer Airplay.
First what you need to How to connect your AppleTV without wifi.
- First you can check your IOS Devise Version and it’s better to AppleTV update or your IOS because here IOS 8 or above will work.
- Peer-to-peer airplay devices or airplay TV require an IDevice with iOS 8 And an Apple TV (3rd generation rev a model A1469, March 2013) with Apple TV software 7.0 and later.
- If you have a Don’t know your Model number so you can check to the AppleTV back to bottom of device nom to look or other method to you can check to AppleTV by choosing Setting > General > About.
Follow these steps to set up AirPlay without Wi-Fi
- First you can connect your IDevice with HDMI Cable to in your AppleTV.
- Now Reboot your Apple Device and AppleTV.
- After you can go to the Setting to Wifi Networks and forget your WiFi networks.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on both your mobile device and your Apple TV.
- Go to the Control Center Menu to access AirPlay by swiping up on the bottom of your device.
- Push the AirPlay button. AppleTV should show up. If it does not, restart your mobile device and Apple TV and try again.
- After Turn “Mirror” ON.
Now ready using Apple TV without wifi.
Unfortunately, Netflix and YouTube wouldn’t work. I had a video Podcast downloaded, and was able to successfully beam it to Apple TV. Some streaming video apps may work. There are reports that Hulu works with peer-to-peer AirPlay. Make sure to try both screen mirroring and “standard” AirPlay.
How to turn on Bluetooth on Apple TV:
Here’s what you need,,,,
- An Apple TV (3rd generation) with software version 6.0 or later
- An iPhone 4s or later, iPad (3rd generation) or later, iPad mini, or iPod touch (5th generation) or later
- Plug in to power and connect your devices
Connect your Apple TV in to power and plug it into your television with an HDMI cable. Then wait until you see the Apple TV setup screen on your television.
2. Unlock your iOS device and turn on Bluetooth On your iOS device in Settings > Bluetooth, make sure that Bluetooth is on.
3. Set your iOS device next to your Apple TV
Then wait for Automatic Setup Apple TV steps to appear on your iOS device and Apple TV. If you don’t see the Automatic Setup screen, press the Sleep/Wake button to lock your iOS device. Then press the Home button, slide to unlock your device, and try again.
4. Enter your Apple ID and password
When asked, enter your Apple ID information on your iOS device.
Choose if you want Apple TV to remember your Apple ID password, and if you want Apple TV to send data to Apple. This won’t change your iOS device preferences.
6. Wait while your Apple TV finishes setup
Give your Apple TV time to finish the setup process.
7. Wait for the Home screen to appear
When you see the Home screen, it means that your Apple TV is ready to use.
If you need help with apple TV setup Problem
- Make sure that your iOS device stays within 10 to 15 feet of your Apple TV throughout the entire setup process.
- If you go out of range or the setup won’t finish, you can restart your Apple TV by unplugging it from power for a few seconds. Then reconnect and try again.
- If you still can’t finish setup, use the included Apple Remote instead of your iOS device to set up your Apple TV.