How to Take Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy
The Samsung users to guide some simple methods it’s not a hard to take a screenshot on Samsung smart phones. So here try to join with me and your Smartphone Samsung galaxy to take a screenshots.
Samsung users has to ask to how to take screenshot in Samsung so people has daily to use his smart phone and take some extra activity to Samsung galaxy mobile. The Samsung has to some extra features to allow these camera methods so how do you take a screenshot on a Samsung. Now I want to explain extra to fun in your phone with no required to download pictures in your phone only learn these how to take a screenshot on galaxy.
How to take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy:
Simple to the Samsung galaxy on screen shot to capture a model like: This guide uses the Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 2, and Galaxy Note as examples. Some basic tips to use on your Samsung Galaxy Screenshot method.
For Samsung Galaxy mobile phones and tablets:
- Press Powerbutton and Home button together for a few seconds.
For other Google Android devices:
- Press Powerbutton and Volume Down button together for a few seconds.
For older Google Android devices:
- Press Powerbutton and Back button together for a few seconds.
- Press Homebutton and Back button together for a few seconds.
Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy method:-1
The easiest and quickest way to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S5 is to use the physical buttons.
Simple Steps to Follow and Take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy:
- Just you want to capture your screenshot get the screen to Samsung.
- Simple to press and hold the Power button and at that time Home Button to press.
- So at that time Screenshot to captured and save automatically in your Memory device.
- You can get these Screenshot in your device to Gallery Apps.
- So try to Screenshot Samsung Galaxy.
Screenshot Samsung Galaxy method:-2
The method 2 is the Gesture method so how do you take a screenshot on a Samsung. If pressing buttons isn’t your thing there is another way. Samsung has a gesture that you can use to take a screenshot. If you can get it to work correctly it’s pretty neat.
Samsung has neat gestures with the Samsung Galaxy and these also work. A simple swipe of the Galaxy edge of your hand across the entire display will also capture a screenshot. It’s a feature. See the image below for an idea of what we mean.
- Simply to your hand on its side and slide it across the display (right to left). Make sure your hand is actually touching the display. And Device will capture to a screenshot on galaxy.
- If successful the screenshot should appear in the notifications.
How to turn on/off palm-swipe capture method:
- Go to the Settings > scroll down to Motion > choose Motions & gestures > Palm Swipe to capture > and toggle the on/off button.
Method 3 — the Screen Write screenshot:
- Make sure the content you want to take a screenshot of is open.
- Take out your S Pen and tap on Screen Write once the Air Command menu has launched.
- A brief flash will appear.
- You can now draw on the screenshot with your S Pen with different colors, an eraser, and more.
- When you’re done, tap on Crop, Share, or Save.
How to screenshot on Samsung