These instruction will provide a how to jailbreak on your iPhone 7, 7 Plus, and iPhone 5s, 5c on iOS 9 and iOS 10. For some, jailbreaking is an essential part of the iOS experience. For others it’s unknown and dangerous. Thankfully, for those old and new to jailbreaking there is now a pretty simple way to do it.
IOS 9.1 has been released and so far some people have noticed tremendous improvements on their iOS devices. If you are looking for iOS 9.1 jailbreaks, keep reading below for the latest iOS 9.1 jailbreak released on 11th March 2016 and how you can jailbreak iOS 9.1 using Pangu 9 jailbreak tool, video tutorial included.
What is jailbreaking?
To ‘jailbreak’ your iPhone means you are freeing it from the limitations imposed by Apple. Freeing a device means that it can install applications from outside Apple’s iTunes App Store and you can fiddle with previously restricted aspects of an iOS device. Jailbreaking can also help you unlock your iPhone to make it available on other carriers.
To jailbreak your device, you’ll need a computer, your iOS, and your iOS cable. This jailbreak is compatible with any device capable of receiving the iOS 9.3.4 or iOS 9.3.5 update, so if Apple has prompted you to update, then you can go ahead and follow this guide.
Supported iOS 9 iPhone devices:
- IPhone 7/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4s,iPad 4/3/2, iPad mini 4/3/2/1, iPad Air 2/1 and iPod touch 5/6.
- Full backup you’re all data in iTunes or iCloud.
- If you have upgraded to any version of iOS 9 from an OTA (Over-The-Air) update system, make sure you first restore to a fresh version of iOS 9.0.2 from iTunes. Not doing this will likely result in jailbreak failing on your device.
- Latest version of iTunes installed.
- Access to Windows as Pangu 9 is currently available for Windows only.
How to Jailbreak iPhone iOS 9/9.1/9.2/9.3:
Simply follow the steps:
- First you, turn off Find my Phone on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
- Now turn of Passcode and Touch ID unlock.
- Switch on Airplane mode from setting on your IPhone.
- Download Pangu 9 for Windows from here: Download Pangu 9 iOS 9 – 9.0.2 Jailbreak For iPhone 6s, Plus, 6, 5s, iPad And More.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC or Mac and launch Pangu 9.
- Now click on the start button in the jailbreak.
- You will notice two apps appear on the Home screen, one named Pangu and another named WWDC. Your device will automatically reboot after which the tool will ask you to unlock your device and turn on Airplane Mode again.
- Once you turn on the Airplane Mode again, you will notice the tool will continue the jailbreakingprocess.
- After a short while, the jailbreak will complete and you will get the message “Jailbreak completed” on the tool. You can now safely close the Pangu app on Windows. Your device will now restart after which you will find Cydia on the Home screen.
- That’s it, jailbreak is done.
Video tutorial to Jailbreak iOS 9:
How to Jailbreak iPhone iOS 9.3.3 Without Computer:
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, launch Safari and navigate to the following URL:http://www.ios9cydia.com/
- Now simply type in this URL: comin your Safari browser address bar which would open the mobile version of the page as shown below .
- Now in the bottom of the screen you will notice aUP arrow, Tap on that to bring in a new options page.
- After you get the option to add a home screen to download iOS 9 Cydia on your iPhone.
- This will allow you to name the Cydia app, keep its name asCydia and tap on Add to proceed.
- You now got Cydia icon on iOS 9. Open the app icon to stay updated to iOS 9 jailbreak statuses.