The samsung gear s4 users to guide some best ever hot topic about how to connect to new release powerful devices Samsung Gear S4 to Samsung Galaxy S8. If you have a already gear smartwatch fans then you have a know that the how to connect your samsung gear s2, gear s3 and future release Gear S4 to the Samsung Galaxy S8.
Samsung Gear S4 Smartwatch spec to get some high mass producing Exynos 7 Dual 7270 and the first mobile application processor for wearable devices and that it is being speculated that it will be applied to Gear S4 Smartwatch. The processor is the first in its class to feature full connectivity and LTE modem integration that is best Features in Gear S4 Smartwatch. And gear fit manager
Among these new releases you will also find the Samsung Gear S4 smartwatch, which should make a perfect addition to their new line of products in the New Year. While we still don’t know too much about this device, if the processor is any indicator, we could end up with a powerful and slim device that will fit perfectly on anyone’s wrist.
If you have a new purchase galaxy s8 and you have to connect your galaxy s8 to gear s2, gear s3 or gear s4 then here I can some simply steps to guided.
The samsung gear smartwatch always connect with samsung gear manager app, we have to know the Samsung smartwatch is a successor in wearable product, and this manual guide will connect Gear S4 with your Samsung Galaxy S8 or other phone. You can use this Samsung Gear User Manual to use as a guide for Gear S3, Gear S4 too. Download and install Samsung Gear Manager App and then follow this instruction:
- First download the Gear Manager app From your Samsung Galaxy S8
- Now Turn on your Samsung Galaxy S8 Bluetooth
- On the Apps screen, tap Samsung → Samsung Gear.
- Touch the name of the Gear S4 you want to connect to.
- Tap CONNECT TO GEAR to connect your device to the Gear.
- Touch OK to confirm the Bluetooth pairing request.
- On your Gear S4, confirm the passkey matches the one on your mobile device. Touch the screen to confirm.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup.
- Mark the Agree to all checkbox to agree to the additional terms. Touch DONE to continue.
After to Review the Samsung account information and Touch NEXT to continue.
Note: A Samsung account is required to download more applications. Here see Best Samsung Gear S3 Apps you will be prompted to sign in if you are not already.
Mark the checkboxes next to the notifications you want to receive on your Gear S4. Mark the checkbox above All to select all of the provided notification types. Touch OK to continue.Your new Samsung Gear S4 is now connected and ready for use.
Also see this video tutorial and get some more information about samsung gear s4.