Ghost Recon: Wildlands has got a new Pc updates today, seen some pretty decent success since its release. The first expansion, Narco Road, recently released Ghost Recon: Wildlands Update 3.0 Patch Notes
In this update can be accessed automatically through Uplay and Steam. Ghost Recon: Wildlands Update 3.5 includes a few bug fixes, as well as a much needed new feature like: calling for help while downed. Previously, visual cues were needed to know that an ally was downed and needed help. Now, they can call out to you, making it much more apparent that they need your assistance. See more about the Call of Duty WWII
Ubisoft releases Ghost Recon: Wildlands 3.0 a game update for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One last 1 week ago but now Ghost Recon: Wildlands Gets a PC Update, Here’s See What’s New
- Players can request for help now while in down state.
- Fixed the fast travel icon not being displayed on the tac map when using a Steam Controller.
- Fixed an issue where the screen would flicker when exiting the vehicle while using the Tobii Eye tracking device.
- Fixed an issue where the game language was not automatically set if the Arabic language was set as the title’s language, from the Steam client.
- Fixed an issue where the game would show an incorrect display resolution in the Video menu if ALT+TAB was used during the confirmation pop-up message.
- Fixed an issue where the gray screen when the character is downed was displayed in NVIDIA Ansel.
- Fixed an issue where the 360 screenshot in Ansel had visual corruption if Ansel was used while the Night Vision was activated.
- Fixed an issue where the Weapon Fanatic achievement was not awarded if the weapon pack item was bought from the in-game store.
- Fixed and issue where the screen would flicker when using the nitro boost while being detected.