Royalty Free Photos is very important for all the bloggers as the image can speak better than a sentence. Well, it is confirmed that when you add a very creative and sparkling image to your Blog or post then it’s going to be perfect material on the internet.
But do you know, if you use the picking up someone’s image from the internet and using it, is criminal activity. Many companies work hard to perfect their logo or image which becomes the brand of the company. And with the name of the brand, if someone is using for their commercial use then it can be noted as Copyright Infringement.
So to prevent such scenario Copyright Law has been implemented that will stop piracy or Copyright Infringement. There are so many internet piracy cases where they also punished with penalties and considered as a Legitimate theft.
So I hope, you would never want to get involved in such troubles that can bring your Blog or website with great problems. And particularly, you should understand the right and legal ways of using the images from the internet.
Here below we are going to discuss the Top 10 Sources for Royalty free photos: Copyright Free Images for Blog/Social Media. And all the website allows you to take any image for free. You can search the relevant images for your post in Blog, websites or Social Media.
Best Sites for Royalty Free Photos
Here is the top 10 source for Royalty Free Photo and free images that will allow you to download free pictures for your Blog. All the 10 sites consist of a huge collection of the Free pic to take. You can search any images that are relevant to your ideas. Simply search in the Search button and get the image ready for download in High-definition.
If you are looking for the high-resolution image for your Blog, here Unsplash will give the best. They update their latest photos every day so that you will get the new image all the time.
This site gives you huge images and top class photography, besides you can also see the photographer. All the photos were authentic and taken by a photographer, you can also see the photographer’s details and their uploaded photos on this site.
How to Download Royalty Free Photos in Unsplash
- Open unsplash.com via PC browser.
- Next, you can browse an image by entering your desirable name.
- You will get a list of photographs from which you can select and download it.
- Simply click on the Download Button below the image and Voila! it is done.
This is the second site, where you can find a Royalty Free image, free picture, and high-resolution photo. This site is also awarded for the best Photography of the Week by Vio, and thus making them one of the best site for risk-free image download. You can also see the photographer name and their works, so get the image now.
How to Download Royalty Free Photo in Life Of Pix
- Go to lifeofpix.com though your browser.
- Now you will enter the site, from which you can find your best image.
- Or you can also search for the image by entering a name in the search engine.
- Download the image by clicking Download button displayed below the Image.
This site brings you a huge collection of photos that are absolutely free to download. Many images from this site also being used by many popular blogs and site. So you must also feel free to use any of the images from this site.
How to download Royalty Free Photo in FreeRangeStock
- Visit the official page of freerangestock.com.
- Now you’ll enter the official site, from which you will get any image you want.
- To download the image, simply click on the image. And below the image, you will find download button which you will click and
StockSnap is another great site for downloading royalty free images for commercial usage. You can get free images with great resolutions that are ideal to use on blog websites or social media pages.
The website has a very simple user interface with a handy search option that makes it even easier to find a relevant image for your desired topic. It also keeps a record of total downloads and views so that you can identify popular images among all.
How to download free Images from StockSnap.io
- Go to official site of StockSnap and search your image topic or simply pick a category from popular searches.
- Select your desired image from the results.
- Click on the download button and your photo will be downloaded in no time.
Licensed under the CC0 (Creative Common Zero), Pexels provides free stock photos in high definition. Each image available on this site is precisely tagged and easily searchable with proper category or tagline. You can follow a certain artist and download free images any time you wish.
Before downloading an image, you can select a reasonable size or simply customize the image according to your need. For the best resolution, you can select “Original” option while downloading.
How to download free image from Pexels
- Visit Pexels official site.
- Search for your desired image or simply discover from featured images and select.
- Select your preferred image size and then click the free download button.
One of my favorites, Pixabay comes with tons of free to use images with awesome resolution. You will get almost any kind of HD images that can be used in blogs, social media, or as a PC wallpaper. The image contents are licensed under CC0. All of the image available in Pixabay are free to download and use, however, you need to sign up an account before downloading them.
How to Download Royalty Free Image from Pixabay.com
- Go to the official site of Pixabay.
- Sign up for a new account or log in to existing account for free.
- Search for the desired image or simply pick any from featured images.
- Click on download button and then select image size or resolution as required.
These are the most reliable websites for downloading stock images and use for free of cost. All of these sites are best in providing quality photos with a variety of sizes. Most of them let you download the image contents without even signing up for an account. Some ask for sign up though, it’s totally free of cost.